Containment, Stress and Skin Problem
Containment and uncertainty by generating stress alters the quality of the skin. It weakens, becomes more sensitive to inflammation, produces more sebum and becomes dehydrated.
It's no secret that our morale and stress levels affect the skin. Stress changes hormonal secretions, slows cell renewal and collagen production.
For acne-prone or atopic skin, stress is an aggravating factor: it causes inflammatory flares, breakouts of pimples, blackheads or patches of dryness.
The more chronic the stress, the more the skin microbiome is disturbed. The cause is an increase in the level of cortisol, an excess of sebum which oxidizes and promotes the proliferation of certain microorganisms and a reduced barrier function.
During this period of confinement, it is inevitable that atopic skin will suffer more and experience breakouts of acne, eczema, seborrheic dermatitis and even psioriasis.
1 - Relax to protect your skin
To regain beautiful skin, you have to lower the pressure! For this some rules of hygiene of life are essential:
- Sleep at least 7 hours per night. Sleep is one of the beauty secrets.
- Play sports in the morning or early afternoon. Sporting activity allows you to relax but also to eliminate toxins and get tired! Without good fatigue, it is impossible to have real nights.
- Decrease the time spent in front of screens. Of course, it's not easy when you're stuck at home. But blue light creates nervous excitement, and the avalanche of bad news makes anxiety worse.
- Finally, avoid stimulants: alcohol, tobacco, coffee or cigarettes
2 - Adopt a protective skincare routine
Second step, pamper your skin. The main secret is to anticipate flare-ups so that stress makes skin problems as little as possible.
For skin prone to imperfections:
The cleaning routine is essential. It is necessary to eliminate excess sebum, unclog blackheads and dead skin that clog the pores, without dehydrating the skin to avoid an immediate rebound effect.
- Wash morning and evening with the Purifying bubble rinse well.
- Apply in the evening to pimples or inflamed areas a cotton ball soaked in Night dew
- Moisturize clean, dry skin with the serum Absolute matt
For atopic and fragile skin:
Strengthening hydration and preserving the hydrolipidic barrier will soothe the skin
- Cleanse the skin gently with theSilky oil complete with a little Moisturizing Bubble if necessary.
- Apply a drop of healing and soothing Biotic Elixir to the inflamed areas or to prevent irritation, morning and evening.
- Intensely hydrate the skin with the serum Absolutely rich